Saturday, December 14, 2013

Legacy...Ebonite International



Legacy




When I saw the video released by Ebonite international, frankly I wasn’t really sold to this ball.

Reason being the promo video was more of a coaching video rather than a ball promo video.

So I just kept it at the back of my mind, and could not even remember what it looked like until I was at the pro shop that day, and sitting at the display near the door way was this green/brownish looking ball, screaming out to me, picked it up and saw the word “LEGACY” printed on it.

Immediately went online and did some quick specs research and found out that it actually compliments the pivot quite well with the TOTAL NV core, so I just told my ball driller to do it up like what he did to the pivot, throwing it into the machine, shining it up (without sanding down or up, just shine it up) and laying it out the same as per normal.

So far only had one game on this ball, and my I was impressed with the ball, for it being a mid end ball gives the bowlers the results of a high end ball, and it actually handled surface change quite well, for even in medium oil conditions, it shined brightly as a star.

Having the Hammer First blood, Ebonite pivot, C300 Ransom and C300 ransom demand, and with this legacy down, it actually fills the gap from mid to heavy oil, I might just punch up the freeze hybrid and the cyclone, coupled with the blue hammer urethane, taboo polyester and true blood polyester, I might actually have the whole Ebonite International umbrella arsenal, oh well maybe I will add a Track 400A with it too, I simply love the pearl white color on the ball.

2 comments:

Many people just like to mop the ball with a towel and continue playing or use soap water which is an inappropriate choice. A true bowling lover will take care of the ball with appropriate cleaners, before giving it a match time.so you should use best bowling ball cleaner to clean it.

Post a Comment