Friday, December 6, 2013

FUSE THIS BALL.....STORM IQ TOUR FUSION



IQ Tour fusion.

This ball is really fused with power
With its hybrid cover stock, you never go wrong with anything that has got the word IQ with it.










Cover stock: R2S hybrid reactive
Core: centripetal c3 core (hope I did not get ti wrong for I got this translated from a japanese website)
RG: 2.490 (15lbs)
Differential: 0.029 (15lbs)
3-5 inch flare
Hardness 73-75
Color blue / gold
1500 grit polish surface finish
12-16 pounds
Fragrance: blueberry muffin

What struck me first when I saw the ball was the fragrance, it was so nice smelling that I could not help taking a second look at it

The blueberry muffin smell really makes me think of the muffins at breakfast.

Went online and did some research and was quite impressed with the specs, I am not being biased but I find that the Master line worked a lot better as compared to their Premier Line in recent months especially the Marvel and IQ series.

As mentioned in my previous postings, I like the IQ tour GOLD so much that I have two of them punched up nut sad to say they have met their early demise one week after another (but that’s besides the point) cracking up while sitting there do nothing.

Back to the TOUR FUSION, after seeing it at the shop, I had an opportunity to see someone bowled with it in league the next day, and boy I was impressed with the ball, for the person using it was able to play it well on 40ft relatively thick oil, talked to the bowler after the league and found out that he was actually using it out of box condition, and it actually was very clean through the thick head and mid lane, the ball revving up like the rest of the IQ and I took no hesitation in making my decision to drill up.

 I had this drilled up at 42 x 4 x 53 which is what is the 4 x 4 x 3 ( on the storm drill chart ) to compliment my MARVEL S which has the same lay out.

First game out of box gave me a 268 in which I threw a couple of shots out to see if it was able to make the turn like the MARVEL S.

It was not as strong as the MARVEL S when I missed the target out, but it did do a strong turn off the target and came in carrying light but it never created splits.

I love the way the ball rev up, it’s just like how you would drive a muscle car or a high powered car, ever increasing in the power and its like it have endless energy even after hitting the pins.

This ball really lived up to its name of FUSION, the fusion of the solid and the pearl.




1 comments:

Post a Comment