Friday, December 6, 2013

Answers

I have got a few emails asking me if i am being paid to do all these.

Well first off let me clarify this,
i DO NOT get any free stuff from any companies,all reviews were done based on the balls i have.

A lot of the reviews might be from balls that were either discontinued or even so old that some of the official web sites already had them taken down.

I hope you can bear with me on this for the reviews on the old balls.

The only companies that i am affliated with are the following

Jetbowling.com
BowlerX.com

For jet bowling, i am their current distributor in South East Asia, but due to the fact that i am not on staffer hence not restricted to the use of balls from other brands.

For BowlerX.com, i am their first Asian Staffer.

And being on staffer for BowlerX.com i means i gotta write ball reviews on various sites.

I came up with this idea because all the ball review sites were done with reviews on lane conditions bowled in either the USA or Europe and non in Asia, therefore i came up with this idea of writing my own Asian based reviews.

But why Storm/Roto most of the time?
Reason is simple.
My pro shop only orders the non Storm/Roto stuff upon my request and it doesnt make sense for me to go to another pro shop to buy the ball and go to my pro shop to have it drilled up.
Its just not a wise business decision for me to do that,and i am not going to just give up on my ball driller to go with another pro shop just to have balls from other brands.
On the other hand,you will also see that not all reviews on the balls i write are good.
The balls might be meat to other bowlers but they are definitely poison to me if i say they are not good.

So that's why you will see that the reviews on other balls are very limited.

Not to mention that i am very picky on models of balls from other brands,so i wont be just buying any ball that they come out with,paying good money for it,just to write reviews on them,unless the companies are willing to send me testers.

That having said, if i were to get a ball from another company,it will only mean that the particular ball is definitely worth having.

Thank you for all the support.

P.S please give me some time to do up the page nicely, i am an idiot when it comes to web page designing, so i am asking a friend who is more apt than me in doing web pages up to help me do this page up.

P.P.S thank you for all the support and comments.

Thank You.



0 comments:

Post a Comment