Monday, November 18, 2013

Beasts of nature ...Storm Natural and Natural Pearl



Storm came out with one of the best urethane balls in the natural series in recent years.
Like I mentioned in my other posting on urethane balls, the naturals are the ones I used most frequently on super dry lanes.


Got them drilled 33/8 x 33/8.




With the natural pearl complimenting the natural, I have no qualms of going to them when the lanes are so dry that even the lowest range reactives will overhook.

Not jumpy off the breakpoint, giving me a smooth arcing look down the lanes, sometimes I even use them in place of my spare ball.

One thing I don’t understand is that my natural bleeds oil, even after oil extraction, after one session, faithfully cleaning it, leaving it in the bag for a day or just leaving it sit there, the oil just bleeds out, if only pharmaceutical companies can come out with such a product that allows the body to “bleed” out the oil, that way we have will have no qualms in eating all our favorite oily food.


If you find that the natural is hooking too much and the pearl is skidding too long, you can go for the supernatural to fit the gap in between these two balls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment