Sunday, November 17, 2013

Motiv Ascent series



Ascent Solid and the Ascent Pearl,




Among the bowling ball brands that has a solid/pearl 1-2 punch for light oil conditions,
This combination is truly one of the best that was ever produced.

I had both of them laid out 75 x 5 x 40, the pearl was left oob while the solid was brought up to 3000 polished.

And I have one of the most versatile pair of balls that I can ever have when I feel lazy and decide just to bring 2 balls out.

The solid at this finish is good for the start and I will switch to the pearl when the heads start drying up and when the carry down is there I just need to switch back to the solid again.

For a little more in terms of dollars and cents, its more worth it to get this pair than to get the venom toxin as a ball on its own, with this pair of balls you can practically conquer any THS.

Now with the new colors they will even appeal to more bowlers who just needed something that is not too jumpy or hard to control.

3 comments:

Thank you for sharing this blog. Great blog!!

Website: http://bowlingballs.com

This comment has been removed by the author.

Great Blog! The blog is helpful to know about the bowling ball, and I can also suggest a page where you can find vast knowledge about bowling bals and games and some more accessories that you need to know. For more info, visit here.

Post a Comment