Saturday, November 16, 2013

Soaring High...Jet Bowling Maximum Altitude Pearl



I have 2 of these drilled up.
Ball 1-- 4 x 4 x 2, 2000 sanded (no finger inserts)
Ball 2—75 x 5 x 40, 2000 shined up
Ball 1 was prepped according to the oiling pattern for the 2013 usbc nationals to compliment the Altitude for a 1 -2 punch for the 39ft and 40 ft oil.
This ball was performing so awesome that some bowlers on the adjacent lanes were asking “what ball is this besides the green/red ball”, they were even more surprised when I told them that I was only using a 14lb for they said that the impact doesn’t looked like those from a 14lb balls, more like a 15 or 16lber.
Ball 2 was shined up to play slightly drier lanes, was able to play even with slight carry down.
Personally I like this ball as it gives me the length I needed for I am a avg speed bowler and its revs up nicely in midlane, very controllable and strong off the break point.

Note : more details in the MAP and Altitude write up 



0 comments:

Post a Comment