Saturday, November 16, 2013

The REAL Stealth Fighter....Jet Bowling Black Bird



I drill up a lot of polyesters for I like to just use polyesters and throw them straight down the 2nd arrow if the lanes are unplayable.
So when Jet Bowling came out with the Black Bird, there is no way I would give up this opportunity to own it and compliment my bowling outfit if I was using jet bowling balls that day.
Hey if ladies can have clothing to match their bags and shoes why can’t bowlers have the polyester of the same brand matching the main balls being used?
I though this will be the same as any polyesters that would enable me to slide the ball just to the side of the 4 pin, sending it sliding across the deck to take out the 10 pin but I was wrong about this ball.
THIS BALL HOOKS!!!!!
Yes! You did not see wrongly, this ball just cuts across the lanes and makes a turn going straight and when I though it will just slide past the 4 pin just lightly touching it,it actually makes a turn and sometimes instead of taking the 7 pin as well, it just makes so much turn that it actually leaves the 7 pin standing.
And I thought that only the hammer taboo polyester and hammer true blood does this sort of thing, boy I was totally wrong, is that really a pan cake core inside that ball? Or did they really put the engine of the stealth fighter inside that ball?
There were even times that I did use the storm polar ice to compare with the black bird and I find that both the polar ice and black bird with the pan cake core hooked about the same amount of boards.


1 comments:

Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. Bowling Balls

Post a Comment