Sunday, November 17, 2013

Turbulence....Jet Bowling

Science Dictionary
turbulence  (tûr'byə-ləns )
Chaotic or unstable eddying motion in a fluid. Avoiding excessive turbulence generated around moving objects (such as airplanes), which can make their motion inefficient and difficult to control, is a major factor in aerodynamic design.


 

Jet Bowling came out with this ball just for this type of lane conditions, chaotic and unstable.

I had mine laid out 75x 5 x 40 as per normal, but this time round I had it shined up more from the oob.

I wasn’t exactly a fan of balls with asymmetrical cores but this time round the Turbulence really changed my mind set toward asymmetrical cored balls.

First outing with the ball, I wasn’t too impressed with it for it came in weak, so I was like thinking “oh man is this gonna be a fluke in my hands again?”

Went home and pondered hard about what happened, how come with the same type of lanes my Max Pearl and Extreme Altitude was working but not the Turbulence….

Second outing for the league the next day, I decided to give it a try again, I went to my usual 15-10 line the ball was a bit over/under, so I was telling myself “what the heck, why fight the lanes? Just do the old school way”

Moved out to a 10-10 line and the ball came alive, immediately, as if it was fitted with nos in a sports car, it went on hitting the pocket like there was endless amount of energy in the ball and it kept wanting more.

As the night progressed on, the ball became more and more ferocious with added carry down.

Maybe with fresh oil and clean backend the ball might seem too much for some but for me once the carry down is present, the ball works even more.

Truly a masterpiece from Jet Bowling,the Turbulence, never leave home without it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment