Saturday, November 16, 2013

Jet Bowling....Max Altitude Pearl and Altitude




Max Alt Pearl and Altitude
The Perfect 1-2 punch if you are bowling on medium to oily lane conditions

I had the opportunity to represent one of the Jet Bowling teams participating in the 110th USBC Nationals in June 2013,and being a distributor for Jet Bowling equipment in my country, what other balls is best to use besides the equipment from the brand that I was bowling for.
After finding out what’s the oiling pattern like for the Nationals, I have decided to go for the Altitude for the 40ft and the Max pearl for the 39ft oil.
Laid out and surface prep was done after spending hours on the internet seeing videos of south paws bowling in the tournament and believe me there isn’t much to search for.
Decided to go for the 4 x 4 x 2 lay out which is my favorite lay out for anything that is around 40ft oil in tournaments.
Both of them balls were done to 2000,but for the altitude it was slightly polished up and the max pearl was slightly sanded just to knock off the polish.
Underlay for the balls were 500 grit followed by 1000 grit and finally 2000.

Being a lefty I was usually the lone one on the lanes but this time round I have 4 other south paws joining me and I was afraid of the balls being affected by the carry down due to the relatively thick oil.
But boy I was wrong.
When I hit carry down with the max pearl, all I needed to do was to go for the altitude.
A very good 1-2 combo and now with the Extreme Altitude out from Jet, they will be one of the best 1-2-3 combo anybody can have and if you have doubts that these will not be able to match up to the Solid/Pearl combo from the other big brands in bowling, let me tell you, “YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WRONG”
Don’t believe me?
Drill one up and you will know what I mean!


1 comments:

Post a Comment